This is for all admirers of the notorious Weldin sisters. It's a compilation of stuff that's good for you and educational (carrots) and everything we just need to get out there (throw-up). Enjoy. Note: this is not in reference to Fat Bastard's farts.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Most Memorable Songs of 2005



This song cheered me up every single time I heard it.  The music video is just the cherry on top to a perfectly executed pop hit.  I don't care what anyone says.  It's on my iPod.


Claudio Sanchez of Coheed and Cambria has got to be the sexiest musician alive.  (Except for Beirut's frontman, Zachary Francis Condon).  The mystical, magical video to 'The Suffering' made me believe that there were kindred spirits out there in the music world that knew me and my musical needs.  The music video will forever remain in my top all-time favorites. Enjoy and let your imagination run wild.



In my attempt at being pre-mission bad-ass, I became a fan of My Chemical Romance.  Although my obsession was short-lived, these two videos are well worth the effort.  The lead singer is adorable and the songs are catchy.


This has got to be the all-time favorite for 2005 because our love for it has not waned even one little bit.  If they don't perform this song in September, I will be very upset.  But what can one do?  Not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment