This is for all admirers of the notorious Weldin sisters. It's a compilation of stuff that's good for you and educational (carrots) and everything we just need to get out there (throw-up). Enjoy. Note: this is not in reference to Fat Bastard's farts.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blast From the PAST

My professor is late, so I thought I'd take advantage.  I hopped out of bed this morning, and while in the shower, after pondering Patrick's blog post about laundry and wondering how I'm going to make it through the day, the most odd thought popped into my head.



Who can forget the propensity in the 90's for kids movies where the main source for laughs comes from annoying adults.  Are kids movies still like that?  I have no idea.  I also have no idea why this popped into my head at such an odd time, when at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment