This is for all admirers of the notorious Weldin sisters. It's a compilation of stuff that's good for you and educational (carrots) and everything we just need to get out there (throw-up). Enjoy. Note: this is not in reference to Fat Bastard's farts.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boring Smile

Having been recently amused by Ali's ability to 'fake smile,' I decided to blog about it.  I, unfortunately have been unable to master the art of smiling like I hate you and am tuning out everything you say, however I've been practicing.  Trust me, this is a skill you should make it a priority developing.  It will benefit you in a variety of situations and, of no less importance, will always be a source for a good laugh.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, here are some pictures, illustrating.

Notice the averted eyes.  A definite sign of boredom.  Also, this darling boy is obviously forcing this grin. The shape of the lips and the bottom teeth showing are good indicators of this.

 There's no mistaking that this is a non-real smile.  Again we see the same lip shape with bottom teeth showing.  Great job.

I am now calling for anyone who wishes, to submit photos of yourself while fake-smiling.  Should it turn into a contest with prizes, so be it.  Only time will tell.

Send to brandisu@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment