This is for all admirers of the notorious Weldin sisters. It's a compilation of stuff that's good for you and educational (carrots) and everything we just need to get out there (throw-up). Enjoy. Note: this is not in reference to Fat Bastard's farts.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Ankle Socks and Pumps



Pumps with ankle socks are my favorite trend.  Granted, it's been around for at least the past year and longer, but I think Utah should finally catch up already and incorporate this great practice.  Maybe you think I'm crazy, but don't do this, because I know what I'm talking about.  Seriously.  Here are some examples.  Celebrities and not.




I've seen it work with cropped jeans, leggings, jeggings, as well as skirts of all lengths.  Do it.  You will not regret it.  And plus, there are just so many options.  The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

  1. Teach me how to put pics up on blogs!!

    ReplyDelete